Protection of Personal Data
Protection of Personal Data
DESİGN-BAUSTOFF LIGHTING TEXT ON THE PROCESSING AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
has been prepared within the scope of the disclosure obligation regarding the personal data obtained by our Company as a data controller pursuant to the provisions of Article 10 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No.
1. Data Controller
In accordance with the Articles 5.2 and 8.2 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698, your personal data transferred to our manufacturer company by the authorized dealers within the scope of the Design - Baustoff Brand Kitchen and Bathroom Sales Agreements that you have concluded with the authorized dealers of our manufacturer company and to which you are a party, in the capacity of the data controller, Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 ( It is processed and protected within the scope of the “Law”) and its related regulations and in accordance with the following conditions.
2. Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
be processed within the limits stipulated in the Law, within the scope of the agreements you have concluded with our authorized dealers and for purposes such as ensuring customer satisfaction regarding the services offered by our company, increasing the quality of the services offered by our company and offering new services, informing you about special campaigns and promotions .
3. Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your personal data is limited to our business partners, legally authorized public institutions and organizations and legally authorized private persons or organizations, within the limits stipulated in the Law, and to the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law , in order to achieve the above-mentioned purposes. may be transferred.
4. Collection Method and Legal Reason of Your Personal Data
are collected by authorized dealers within the scope of Design - Baustoff Brand Kitchen and Bathroom Sales Agreements that you have concluded with our company's authorized dealers and to which you are a party. It is transferred in accordance with Articles 5.2 and 8.2 of the Data Protection Law, and is processed based on one or more of the reasons such as ensuring customer satisfaction by our company, increasing the quality of the services offered by our company and offering new services, informing you about special campaigns and promotions , legitimate interests or fulfilling legal obligations, and stored for legal duration.
5. Your Rights as Data Subject
According to Article 11 of the KVK Law, your rights as a data owner are as follows:
· Learning whether your personal data is processed or not,
· If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
· Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
· Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
· Requesting correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
· preliminary in law To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions seen ,
· Requesting notification of the transactions made in accordance with paragraphs e and f above to the third parties to whom personal data has been transferred ,
· Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
· To request the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data,
You can send your request regarding the exercise of your above-mentioned rights to our Company in writing by other methods determined by our company or the Personal Data Protection Board.
Our company, your requests in the application; It is obliged to conclude the request free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Board may be charged.
In order to exercise your above-mentioned rights, your name in writing in accordance with the provisions of the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller, or by using the registered e-mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the e-mail address previously notified to our company and registered in our company system, your surname and your signature if your application is in writing, Turkish identity number for citizens of the Republic of Turkey, nationality for foreigners, passport number or identification number, if any, address of the place of residence or workplace for notification, e-mail address, telephone and fax number, which is the basis for notification, if any, and the subject of the request. Please use the form below to send your application to our company Kartaltepe Mah. İncirli Cad. No: 96/4 Bakırköy/İstanbul” by mail, by hand or via a notary public, or to email@example.com with a secure electronic signature.